Rest and Rehab properties
View Fire Service Fund R&R properties in a larger map
Bookings can be made at Fire Service Credit Union. A booking shall not be taken until the rent in paid in full at the Credit Union. Booking are taken up to six months in advance to the day (ie booking for 6th August can only be booked from 6th February). All bookings are to be made by the Member and in the Member’s name.
A $220.00 Bond must be paid when the key is collected from the Credit Union.
• DOGS are not allowed
• All FSF houses are NON-SMOKING
• Peak periods are defined as Easter, School Holidays, and Long Weekends
• The houses are let for a minimum of 2 nights and a maximum of 7 nights during peak periods.
• Bookings made in peak periods may not be changed for at least one week after initial booking is made.
FIRE SERVICE CREDIT UNION
FSCU is located at 22 Chancery Lane, Adelaide.
Telephone 8227 2222
Fax 8227 2422
• 8.30am to 4.45pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
• 9.30am to 4.45pm Tuesday
The Credit Union staff are happy to help you with your booking and answer any questions you may have, however please note they are booking agents only.